Contact our Real Estate Experts
We are always here to help
Work With a Real Estate Lawyer You Can Trust
Our business model is based on client satisfaction.
Provide our contact information to your real estate agent. Your agent will deliver all documents to us when the conditions of your agreement have been satisfied and the deal is ‘firm’.
If you are not working with an agent, contact us and we will guide you through the process.
Once your sales agreement is firm, we will need the following:
– The agreement, in digital format;
– Two (2) pieces of identification from all sellers;
– The latest tax bill for the sale property; and
– Your latest mortgage statement.
Once your mortgage commitment is signed, we will need the following:
– Your mortgage commitment;
– Your latest tax bill;
– Your latest mortgage statement, if applicable; and
– Two (2) pieces of ID from all property owners.
Commercial property involves many business issues, including finance, leasing, tax and insurance. Contact us for a free initial consultation and quote.